Get to know us
Do you want to help us shape what the future of work will look like and how it will best embrace our life's aspirations? If this sounds like a journey you want to embark on, we may have the right role for you!
PayFit is an intuitive cloud-based payroll and employee management solution designed specifically for SMBs. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to simplify payroll for SMBs and enable employers and employees to grow together. We are a European company operating from 3 main countries (France, Spain, and the UK) where we are supporting over 9500 clients.
Creating a fulfilling work environment and culture is also a core mission at PayFit, and our day-to-day work philosophy is reflected in our four values:
We genuinely care for others whoever they are, whatever they think.
We aim to improve and achieve better results every day.
Staying humble and exchanging transparent feedback helps us to grow and improve.
We are the architects of PayFit's success.
A key part of our culture, and essential for our success, is also improving the diversity of our teams and building an inclusive culture where you can be yourself at work.
This is why our recruitment focuses on the skills you demonstrate, and not only on your academic background or previous professional experiences. At PayFit we understand that you can gain applicable skills through a variety of life experiences and we are interested in knowing them, too.
About the role
At the Data Tribe at PayFit, we are currently rebuilding our cloud-based data platform and our analytics stack to unlock the full potential of our data, bringing the platform to the next level to empower self-service analytics at a high pace on a strong foundational base.
To support that mission, we are looking for a Confirmed Product Analyst deeply passionate about product performance and customer-centric analytics.
Reporting directly to Justyna, Lead Data Analytics, you will :
· Be the analytical expert in the context of agile product development; enable and support hypothesis-driven product development
· Work closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers, and designers
· Work closely with Data Engineers and Analytics Engineers
· Support the definition and reporting on product-specific KPIs and metrics
· Help your stakeholders to understand product and feature performance in the context of transversal business goals
· Create compelling dashboards on Looker that enable a high level of self-service analytics
· Teach your users and stakeholders in interpreting dashboards and reports as well as in customizing dashboards for their specific needs
· Contribute to the development of our new tracking strategy and support product teams with the implementation of tracking plans
· Drive data awareness and data literacy within our Product & Engineering domains
This role is for you if :
· You have 2+ years of experience in an analytical role
· You are passionate about customer-centric analytics and increasing user and business value from an analytics perspective
· You have a hands-on background in an analytical role, preferred in a product context and with a SaaS product
· You are familiar with SQL and have experience with one relevant programming language (Python preferred)
· You have a track record of building compelling data visualizations for self-service analytics
· You have experience ideally with product experimentation and A/B testing
· You are able to translate data problems into business implications and communicate your findings to non-experts
· You love to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, like product managers, software engineers, and data engineers
· You can navigate ambiguity and can work autonomously while you are still a strong team player
· You are familiar with agile and lean software development methodologies
It would be great if also :
· You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
· You speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
· You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
If you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, we would love to hear from you!